Monday, December 12, 2005

 

How to find people who listen to the same music. Seamlessly

Kimbalina posts about the service, that can track the music you listen to in your Winamp, iTunes or whatever and then proposes you a similar music and even helps with findng people with similar interests in music.
last.fm tracks the music you listen to, let's you create your own music profile, find people who like the same type of music as you, and see what your friends are listening to. It also creates a personalized radio station with the type of music it thinks you might like.

I love it.

So often, a song can describe how I'm feeling so much better than I could ever put into words. Wondering how I'm feeling today?

What I'm listening to.
Original post by Kimbalina

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?